The Master Plan for the development of Bushy Park Barbados was designed around the construction of facilities that would gain certification to allow the staging of International events. The 65-acre site was always intended to be a multi-purpose facility, however, able to host not only all forms of motor sport, but also corporate and social events.
- International Circuit – 2.01 kilometres/1.25 miles FIA Grade 3 Circuit
- Estimated lap time – 1 minute
- Maximum speed – 211kph/131.1mph; minimum speed – 64kph/39.8mph
- International Kart Circuit – 1.2km/0.75m FIA-CIK Grade A Circuit
- Drag Racing on an eighth-mile strip
- Rallycross Track
- Skills Course
In addition to its core business of motor sport, Bushy Park Barbados is available for a wide variety of activities. With outstanding conference and exhibition facilities available, Bushy Park is a perfect place to combine hospitality with on-track activity – ideal for product launches, media events, demonstrations or manufacturer days.